Not Your Average On-Line School!
DogNostics Career Center is a complete pet professional resource offering a selection of dog training and behavior certificates, diplomas and individual certification courses to support pet industry professional development. Alongside these core products and in-depth programs, we also offer business development resources, instructor certification programs, grab & go class and workshop curriculums, events and webinars, to help you grow your business! Our programs provide for competent skill development and a considerable depth of knowledge. Both skills and knowledge are tested to a high criterion in our programs, though online tests and video submissions. Our programs start as soon as you are enrolled. You do not have to attend classes at a physical location but can study from the comfort of your home and on your schedule.
How are we different?
- First, we are all certified People Trainers or Teachers and ...
- Secondly, we are all highly experienced pet business owners and pet professionals with a wide array of experience and credentials
- Third, we are passionate about the future of our industry and the development of those who practice within it.
- Lastly, we all love what we do and helping others to achieve their individual goals.
We provide Education That is Fun & Easy to Access!
- Each program can be started as soon as you are registered and approved
- Programs are taken at your convenience, from your home on your timeline
- We offer student support through interactive groups, email, telephone and internet meetings
- Programs are a collection of Tool-Kits, modules that include webinars, eBooks, homework and video assignments and optional additional reading.
- Self-Check tests help to solidify your learning at the end of each module, easily accessed through our online software.
The DogNostics Training Center
- Am & PM refreshments
- Comfortable chairs, tables for longer workshops
- Crates for each dog with water bowls. We do however encourage you to bring items familiar to your dog.
- Refrigeration for drinks and lunch storage
- On-site parking
- Transportation from the parking area to the main building if needed
- Air conditioned school room
- Several outdoor training and exercise areas
- During the presentations please turn off all cell phone and pager audio alerts. Private conversations can be very disturbing to the presenter and other attendees, please save these to breaks.
- If you arrive late back to sessions then please use the door to the back of the room to avoid crossing the screen and presenter.
- No videotaping or audio taping of the presentation is permitted . You may photograph and video yourself and your own dog during working exercises.
- Only well behaved and socially comfortable dogs should be present during workshops.
- Please ensure your dogs have access to water all of the time.
- When entering and leaving the building please leave a wide birth for other dogs.
- If your dog is noisy or stressed we reserve the right to ask you to remove them for their own emotional well-being
- Please keep your dogs on leash unless given specific instructions or permission to remove them