Become a Collaborative Care Partner
Get Certified Now!
How To Become a DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner
- Register for the program
- In your own time, on your own schedule, listen to two and a half hours of Collaborative Care Presentations
- Take an online multiple-choice test comprised of twenty questions
- Submit four thirty-second videos for review
- Receive your Collaborative Care Partner certificate and logo!
Why Become a Collaborative Care Partner?
Upon Successful Completion You Will Earn
- Your DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner Certificate
- The right to the post-nominal title DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner, DN-CCP
- DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner Licensed Presenter Agreement
- DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner Logo/Badge to publish on your website
- DogNostics Career Center will maintain a list of registered DogNostics Collaborative Care Partner Licensees on a public web page with links to the Licensees’ websites.
- Pass a graded open book test consisting of 20 questions
- Submit four 30-second videos for review. Please see full requirements for the practical skill assessments below.
Please note: All applicants must sign the Licensed Presenter Agreement Form.
*TIME LIMIT: Applicants have six months from the time of purchase, to pass the online test and submit their video assessments. Submissions after the 6-month deadline will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00
Practical skill Assessment
On passing a graded open book test consisting of 20 questions, applicant will submit four short video assessments. All Video Submissions will be made via the DogNostics Fostering Collaborative Care Partner submission form.
You will receive a three page document giving specific details regarding your video submission requirements.
Video Assessment Policy
Please note: All video submissions should be assessment ready. (Submission One - Included in purchase price)
You will be allowed one re-submission should your assessment video not meet the requirements. (One re-submission - included in purchase price)
All further re-submissions will require an additional payment of $20.00 per submission up to a total of four submissions. (Submissions Three and Four $20.00 per submission)
IMPORTANT: We are looking for evidence that the pet happily collaborates and
that there are no signs of fear, stress or anxiety. The pet is free to
disengage at any time.
Take the program, become a Collaborative Care Partner and then offer the curriculum through your Group Classes, Board-n-Train Programs or Private Lessons. You can even host a workshop!
The Fostering Collaborative Care Program is available as a separate
product which includes:
- 2.5 hours of recorded presentations. Part 1 and Part 2
- 2 x PDFs of the PowerPoint presentations
- 1 x Editable PDF Flyer to promote the program
- A Free PDF copy of Get Coaching Now - The How, What and Why of Effective Pet Industry Client Consultations and Skill Training Sessions by Niki Tudge
Your 11 page Instructor Manual which includes:
- Your program overview and class size
- Recommended pricing
- 7 Key Skills
- 4 Key Concepts
- Your six-week class curriculum
- Your class introduction verbiage
- Your recommended class format, equipment and supplies
- How to host a graduation ceremony
- Suggested marketing and class descriptions
Louise Stapleton-Frappell - B.A. Hons, PCT- A, PCBC-A, CAP3, CTDI, DN-FSG, DN-CPCT2, CWRI is a partner and faculty member of DogNostics Career Center and board member of The Pet Professional Guild. A professional canine trainer and behavior consultant – accredited via the Pet Professional Accreditation Board, Louise is the regional coordinator of Doggone Safe in Spain, the membership manager of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles and the owner and head trainer of The DogSmith of Estepona.
Louise Stapleton-Frappell’s experience, her background as a teacher and her impressive pet industry credentials means she is uniquely qualified to share her skills and knowledge with both the public and pet industry professionals. Louise gained her CAP3 with distinction and holds verified certification in Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Edinburgh University) and Dog Emotion and Cognition (Duke University). Louise’s professional credentials also include: Certified Trick Dog Instructor, Certified Whistle Recall Instructor, Level Two Certified Pet Care Technician, and Certified Fun Scent Games Instructor. Louise is proud to be a Pet Dog Ambassador Instructor and Assessor, a programme that acknowledges the hard work and commitment that guardians and their dogs undertake to make their shared lives enjoyable.
At the age of just 16 months, Louise’s dog Jambo became the first Staffordshire Bull Terrier to become a Trick Dog Champion. Jambo has since been aired on Talent Hounds TV in Canada and was featured as a Victoria Stilwell Positively Story.
Louise is the creator and instructor of the DogNostics Dog Trainer Certificate Course; Dog Trick Instructor Program; Fostering Collaborative Care Program; Walk This Way Instructor Program, co-author of The Top Ten Dog Training Knowledge Concepts and the instructor and assessor of the DogNostics Fun Scent Games Instructor certification courses - Level 1 and Level 2
Louise has published numerous articles on dog training and dog behavior and is also the published co-author of the following titles, A Lexicon of Practical Terms for Pet Trainers and Behavior Consultants and Pet Training and Behavior Consulting: A Model for Raising the Bar to Protect Professionals, Pets and Their People.