Pet First Aid Certification
You, Your Pets and Your Clients Deserve For You to Have This Knowledge and Master These Skills!
You Owe it to Yourself - You Owe it to Your Customers - You Owe it to Your Pets
Whether you are a pet owner or a pet professional you owe it to yourself and the pets you care for to be prepared for any emergency. And being prepared is as simple and easy as turning on your computer and attending the DogNostics Pet First Aid Program.
Join our extensive Pet First Aid Certification program delivered through multiple individual bite size lessons via your computer, or any electronic device, in the comfort of your own home.
Certification requires the completion of an open-book test and the submission of four short videos. Both technical skills and knowledge are assessed to ensure a specific level of competency.
The origional contents of this program were developed in conjunction with a Licensed Veterinarian and a Licensed Veterinary Technician in Florida, USA.
The Pet First Aid Certificate Program has been awarded the following CEUs: PPAB 3. IAABC 3.
What The Program Covers
This program does not just cover the typical pet emergencies, it also covers the following common problems that you may encounter when caring for a pet.
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Vomiting & Diarrhea
- CPR & Triage
- Dog Breed Medication Sensitivity
- The Pet First Aid Kit
- Heat Stroke
- Wound Care
- Hot Spots
- Broken Toenails
- Corneal Abrasions
- Prolapsed Eyes
- Luxations (Dislocations)
You Also Receive With This Program -
Our Top Ten Concepts about the correct use of food provide invaluable information for all pet dog guardians and caregivers!
* Help your clients make the best decision in choosing a dog trainer. We know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project.
* Support your training programs with the necessary knowledge to help your clients train their dogs
* Communicate to clients why we use food in dog training, all the benefits it brings to training sessions, helping both the client and their dog!
* Learn how to make it easy for your clients to choose you as a professional dog trainer, these 10 recordings can be used on your website, social media or in emails to promote the Top-Ten Most Commonly Asked Questions Regarding the Correct Use of Food in Dog Training!
* Help bust the myths surrounding the use of food!
* The Top-Ten Questions can also be used to support lesson plans, homework emails and the transfer of important knowledge.
* The supportive eBook can be used to promote your services and your philosophy to potential clients and those who have signed up for class
In this program you will receive:
* 1 x 15-page eBook detailing each concept. This can be used on your website or forwarded to your clients
* 1 x PDF of the full colour PowerPoint slides
* Bonus video file - An Introduction for the Pet Dog Guardian
* Your ten individual short video files to use however you need in support of your training and business growth
#1 What does food have to do with training?
#2 Does +R training just incorporate food?
#3 How does food work in dog training?
#4 Why should I need to use food to train?
#5 Is using food not bribery?
#6 What if my dog does not like food?
#7 Will I always need to use food in training?
#8 Why does my dog only listen to me when I have a food?
#9 Will training with food not make my dog fat?
#10 How should food be used in training? Our tips for success!
Each short video file, and the e-book, directly addresses the pet dog guardian. We encourage you to share these fantastic resources with all new and potential clients!
Don't under-estimate what a fantastic resource you will have at your fingertips!
* The short videos are absolutely invaluable for pre and post class emails!
* Why not send Video One - What does food have to do with training? - when a new client signs up for a class?
* You can then send Video Two - Does +R training just incorporate food? - in the class reminder email.
* Send the remaining videos throughout your group class course, as well as to your private training clients!
* Use the videos to directly answer your clients' concerns!
Not only will you be sending your clients invaluable information that will help them train their dogs more successfully; you will also be adding value to your business. Your clients will recognize and appreciate the extra effort that you go to by providing additional resources to support them!