Please note this registration is for the certification only.
To access the full program, please register for the Comprehensive Walk This Way Instructor Program.
Registration for the Walk This Way Instructor Program is not obligatory. If you have the skills and knowledge and do not require the class curriculum, you can register for this certification without registering for the program.
Why Become a Walk This Way Instructor?
- Earn the right to the post-nominal title Walk This Way Instructor, DN-WTWI
- The DogNostics Walk This Way Instructor credential is for professionals who believe there is no place for shock, choke, prong, fear or intimidation in canine training and behavior practices.
- Gaining your DogNostics Walk This Way Instructor Certification will allow you to stand out from the crowd, showing that you have passed our eligibility requirements, demonstrating a strong knowledge and competent mechanical skills, supported by people coaching skills.
- Earn your DogNostics Walk This Way Instructor Certification and you will receive your DogNostics Walk This Way Instructor Certificate and your DN-WTWI badge to use on your website!
How To Become a DogNostics Walk This Way Instructor
- Read and sign the DogNostics Licensed Presenter Agreement
- Pass an open book test consisting of 20 questions
- Submit one video for assessment
- Receive your Walk This Way Instructor certificate and logo!
Practical skill Assessment
On passing a graded open book test consisting of 20 questions, the applicant will submit one video for assessment,
All video submissions will be made via the DogNostics Walk This Way instructor submission form.
You will receive a document giving specific details regarding your video submission requirements.
Video Assessment Policy
Please note: All video submissions should be assessment-ready. (Submission One - Included in purchase price)
You will be allowed one re-submission should your assessment video not meet the requirements. (One re-submission - included in purchase price)
All further re-submissions will require an additional payment of $20.00 per submission up to a total of four submissions. (Submissions Three and Four $20.00 per submission)
IMPORTANT: We are looking for evidence that the pet happily collaborates and that there are no signs of fear, stress or anxiety. The pet is free to disengage at any time.