Become a DogSmith - Join Our Exclusive Membership Program
Your Marketing Operational and Mentoring Tools Are Just One Click Away
For a surprising low start-up and monthly fee a DogSmith license gives you access to all The DogSmith trademarks, programs, support services and resources. These are products and services that we have developed over the last decade and represent the most science-based humane methods, services and products available in the industry. In addition, for those just starting out basic to advanced training is available in all aspects of dog training and pet care. All provided at a hugely discounted price exclusively to DogSmiths.
Going It Alone Is Too Expensive
For most small business owners it can be financially challenging to develop a top class website, create professional branded marketing materials, client handouts, business apps and client interface systems. It can also be time prohibitive to develop all the tools and resources you need to support your brand and market your product. On top of that you have to run your business, be able to manage your business finances, develop and execute your marketing plan, hire and train your staff, and all the other demands of running your effective and profitable business.
Schedule a meeting with Niki Tudge to discuss the DogSmith and Your Personal Goals
Professional or Newbie - Behavior Geek or Pet Care Expert! We Have you Covered
Being a DogSmith makes your journey to success faster, more cost-effective, less stressful and more fun than going it alone:
- If you are looking to take your existing dog training and pet care business to the next level or if you are starting from scratch, The DogSmith can help you get up and running faster and professionally.
- If you are just now joining the Pet Industry and looking for some help with your professional training and ethical business support services then we can help with your educationMaybe you are an experienced training and pet care professional looking to expand your offerings and build the infrastructure of your business without going through the time consuming task to develop new programs and systems. Then the DogSmith has done the work for you
The Best Way To Get Out Of The Rat Race and Into What You Love!
What You Get For Your Monthly DogSmith Fee
- The DogSmith trademarks and reputable trustworthy brand recognition.
- A Team of DogSmiths to network with - help is always at hand
- Startup support, monthly calls and business advice
- Training and Behavior mentoring supprt from Niki Tudge
- Customer service call center for call routing and client support
- More than 15 group class service options and flexibility to add your own
- Multiple pet care, dog walking and slumber party service options.
- Private training, Latch-Key Training, Training Retreat, and behavior consultation service options.
- Financial forms to help you manage your bookkeeping and financial forecasting.
- Business tools for your daily operations.
- Multiple human resource forms, applications, counseling, coaching and staff handbook.
- Training and development manuals and knowledge base library.
- Group class curriculum.
- Over 40 client training handouts.
- Educational articles and videos.
- Skill videos for more than 20 training skills.
- More than 20 ’real-world’ proven pieces of marketing collateral and assistance creating yours.
- Support and ongoing educational access to our sister company DogNostics Education
- Marketing plans, manuals and best practices.
- Licensed service products that are tested, reliable and effective.
- Mentoring and peer supervision.
- A toll-free vanity number (USA only).
- A protected DogSmith territory
- High quality website with your personalized website pages.
- DogSmith email address for the business owner and support setting up secondary emails
- Zip code driven search locator to help clients find you.
- Online booking forms for Training Retreat, private training, group training and behavior consultations.
- Group class application for scheduling and listing classes and receiving client payments.
- DogSmith private training application for on-the-job appointment management and client communication.
- Online behavior consulting program application and forms to support quality customer service.
- Industry best practice implementation.
Joining the DogSmith is affordable & Easy.
So how does this work, i can hear you thinking?
- Pay your first $250.00 now to get started and secure your spot
- Login and view your welcome to the DogSmith post.
- Schedule your first business call to begin your set up process
- Pay the remainder of your Enrolment fee balance $250.00 within the first 30 days
- Enjoy the monthly support, mentoring and benefits for your monthly fee of $250.00
Want to chat now? Schedule a meeting with Niki Tudge here
A local DogSmith Website - The DogSmith of Estepona
Being part of the DogSmith and a larger family does have its obligations. Actually, it has just two.
- You support and advocate for The DogSmith and your DogSmith peers. As a network of professionals, we are only as strong as each of our efforts in protecting the brand and all the hard work each DogSmith does to build their own business and its reputation in the community!
- We have a legal obligation to protect the DogSmith Trademarks.
Below you will find a simple two-page document that has on one side the DogSmith confidentiality clause and on the second page you will see the legalize we need to provide to you regarding our Trademarks and how we all protect them. Having chosen to join the DogSmith we understand that both of us, we, DogSmith Services Inc. and you, with your DogSmith business agree to these terms and conditions. If you need to discuss these or ask questions for clarity, please do so now.
Click here to read our very simple two page Terms and Conditions
As the founder and President of The Pet Professional Guild, DogNostics Career Center and The DogSmith, Niki has substantial leadership experience in the pet industry. Niki has published numerous articles on dog training and dog behavior and her pet dog training businesses have been featured in many publications including The New York Times. Niki’s professional credentials include; AABP-Professional Dog Trainer, AABP-Professional Dog Behavior Consultant, PCBC-A and PCT-A through the Pet Professional Accrediting Board and she has earned diplomas in Animal Behavior Technology and Canine Behavior Science & Technology through the Companion Animal Science Institute. Along with Niki’s business degree and MBA from Oxford Brookes University she is also a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, a HCITB TS1, TS2 & TS3 certified people trainer and a certified Facilitator and Project Manager.
Louise is a Partner and Faculty Member of DogNostics Career Center and Board Member of The Pet Professional Guild. Louise has constantly built on her knowledge and furthered her education in the field of force-free, rewards based, science-based pet training. The creator of the DogNostics’ Dog Trainer Certification Program, Louise has presented at conferences internationally and has gained a reputation for expertly teaching and training humans and canines at her own establishment, The DogSmith of Estepona, in Southern Spain, where she offers a wide range of both group and private classes and pet dog services.