The Critical Top Ten Training Concepts!
An Invaluable Tool-Kit to Share with Your Clients!
The Top Ten Most Important Dog Training Knowledge Concepts for Pet Owners to Understand
Lose Fewer Clients From Your Training Programs!
Engage Clients & Retain Them Longer In Class Due to Expedited Results!
Helping Clients Get It Right!
As professional dog trainers and behavior consultants, we know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project. We also recognize that there are several ways to train a dog, lots of different methods, and many conflicting and varied philosophies about how training should be approached. So, let’s learn the important concepts that can help us to help our clients in a fun and easy way.
In this program we cover what we believe are the Top Ten Knowledge Concepts that as professional trainers we need to transfer to our clients in support of, and as a foundation to the key skills we teach them.
The Concepts provide invaluable information for all pet dog guardians and caregivers!
Key Topics Covered
- How to help clients make the best decision in choosing a dog trainer. We know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project.
- How your skill training programs can be supported with the necessary concept knowledge to help you help your clients train their dogs
- How to communicate to clients why we use +R training methods amongst all the conflicting and varied philosophies out there
- Learn how to make it easy for your clients to choose you as a professional dog trainer, these 10 recordings can be used on your website, social media or in emails to promote the Top-Ten Knowledge Concepts.
- Learn how these concepts can also be used to support lesson plans, homework emails and the transfer of important knowledge.
- How the supportive eBook can be used to promote your services and your philosophy to potential clients and those who have signed up for class
In this program you will receive:
- 1 x eBook detailing each concept. This can be used on your website or forwarded to your client
- 1 x PDF of the full colour PowerPoint slides
- Your ten individual short video files to use however you need in support of your training and business growth
#1 Your Best Decision
#2 +R Rocks
#3 “No!” isn’t a Behavior.
#4 Management for Success
#5 You’ve Got It
#6 Your Training Gear
#7 The Training Steps
#8 What Will You Name It?
#10 Practice Makes Perfect!
Don't underestimate what a fantastic resource you will have at your fingertips!
The short videos are absolutely invaluable for pre and post class emails!
- Why not send video one, Your Best Decision, when a new client signs up for a class?
- You can then send video 2, +R Rocks, in the class reminder email.
- Send videos 1-9 throughout your group class course, as well as to your private training clients!
Not only will you be sending your clients invaluable information that will help them train their dogs more successfully; you will also be adding value to your business. Your clients will recognize and appreciate the extra effort that you go to by providing additional resources to support them!
As the founder and President of The Pet Professional Guild, DogNostics Career Center and The DogSmith, Niki has substantial leadership experience in the pet industry. Niki has published numerous articles on dog training and dog behavior and her pet dog training businesses have been featured in many publications including The New York Times. Niki’s professional credentials include; AABP-Professional Dog Trainer, AABP-Professional Dog Behavior Consultant, PCBC-A and PCT-A through the Pet Professional Accrediting Board and she has earned diplomas in Animal Behavior Technology and Canine Behavior Science & Technology through the Companion Animal Science Institute. Along with Niki’s business degree and MBA from Oxford Brookes University she is also a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, a HCITB TS1, TS2 & TS3 certified people trainer and a certified Facilitator and Project Manager.
Louise is a Partner and Faculty Member of DogNostics Career Center and Board Member of The Pet Professional Guild. Louise has constantly built on her knowledge and furthered her education in the field of force-free, rewards based, science-based pet training. The creator of the DogNostics’ Dog Trainer Certification Program, Louise has presented at conferences internationally and has gained a reputation for expertly teaching and training humans and canines at her own establishment, The DogSmith of Estepona, in Southern Spain, where she offers a wide range of both group and private classes and pet dog services.