Dog Bite Prevention Educator - Certification
Learn the Language of Collaboration - Learn To Speak Dog!
Learn to "Speak Dog" - Then Help Educate Others!
Dogs don’t whisper nor do they talk, they use a complicated system of communication to express themselves. Learning to talk dog will:
- Enhance the relationship you have with your own dog and dogs you come into contact with on a daily basis
- Have an immediate impact on the way you meet and greet dogs in public.
- Help you effectively communicate with dogs, keeping everyone safe, humans and canines alike.
- Help you reliably predict a dogs future behavior given a set of conditions and by understanding its communication you can avoid being bitten and better educate others on bite prevention.
- Understand whether the training you are embarking on is reinforcing or punishing to then dog by effectively reading their body language and better understanding their emotional state.
- Help enrich the lives of dogs by making them feel safer and more empowered through the application of consent testing.
- Open dogs up to a new world. Speaking Dog helps them feel more empowered, it enriches their lives and can make them feel safer.
- Recognize that like people, dogs personalities range from being social butterflies to wallflowers.
Join a program that has proven in the past to be very successful, hundreds of professionals have participated in it and thoroughly enjoyed it.