The Program Content Includes
Your Dog Training Equipment:
- Reinforcers (Rewards)
- The Correct Use of Food in Dog Training
- Collars and Head Halters
- Leashes & Vehicle Restraint
- Your Dog Training Gear!
Five Essential Foundation Skills:
- Clicker Games - Introduce a Behavior 'Marker & Promote Wonderful Focus on You!
- Name Response - How to Teach Your Dog to Happily Respond to His Name!
- Recall cue – Teach Your Dog to Come When Called!
- Sit - Teach Your Dog to Sit in Response to a Hand Signal or Verbal Cue!
- Down - How to Teach Your Dog to Lie Down and Settle!
How to Teach Your Dog to Walk Nicely on Leash with FIVE key training skills:
- How to Train a Positive Interrupter - An 'Alert Sound' to Get Your Dog’s Attention
- Stand on Leash - The First Step to Walking Nicely
- Front - Sit or Stand Opposite & Facing You.
- Close - Sit or Stand to Your Left Side (We discuss the right side too!)
- Let’s Go! - Moving Off and Changing Direction!
Your program also includes an additional Ten Steps to Teaching Your Dog to Walk Nicely on Leash!
Your Pet Dog Solutions Toolbox
Your Essential Handouts
- What Does Your Dog Like?
- Teaching Attention
- Learning to Love the Clicker
- Teaching Your Dog to Like Praise
- How to Teach Your Dog to Love His Name
- Come When Called - 10 Tips for Success
- How to Teach a Sit-Maintain Behavior
- How to Teach a Down-Maintain
- The Release Cue
- How to Condition a Positive Interrupter
Recommended Homework Activities
Your Program Attendance Certificate
Written and contributed to by qualified canine training and behavior specialists