- A recorded presentation that covers the ABCs of Bringing Your New Pet Home and ensuring a happy introduction into your family
- 35 Individual video files, for your easy reference of the ABCs of Bringing Your New Pet Home
- Your DogNostics Handouts
- The ABC of Puppy Proofing and Preparing for Your New Dog
- Car Safety
- Teaching Your Puppy to Love a Crate
- How to Socialize Your Puppy
- The 10 Rules to Effectively & Positively House-Train Your Dog
- What Does Your Dog Like?
- Food That May be Toxic for Pets
- Dog Bite Safety
- Choosing a Dog Trainer
There is also a recommended 'homework' section to help you get started on the road to a happy family life together!
The information provided in this program will not only have a positive impact on the lives of pet dog owners and their new canine family member but will also be an invaluable resource for pet care providers and trainers, who may be a family's first point of contact when they are considering a new family pet, and for shelters and breeders, who are placing dogs and would like to assist new families on the transition to life with their new dog.
Written and contributed to by qualified canine training and behavior specialists