10-Steps to Walking Nicely on a Loose Leash - Your Professional Tool-Kit
Includes a Full 6-Class Curriculum and a 56-Page Client E-WorkBook!
An Invaluable Resource for ALL Trainers & Pet Care Providers - Increase Your Income While Providing a Much-Needed Service!
As pet professionals, we all know how important it is that a dog can happily walk on a loose leash. And if you ask pet dog guardians, they will tell you that this is one of the skills at the top of their list.
Walking nicely on a loose leash is such an important skill and can be so much fun to train! Dogs that learn how to walk nicely on a loose leash are a pleasure to take out, and, as a result, enjoy more walks, more exercise, and more social exposure!
At DogNostics' we wish to provide you with the tools that will not only make a difference to your life as a pet professional - both improving your skills and increasing your income - but will also positively impact the pets you work with and their guardians. Real changes for a real world!
As per all our Professional Toolkits, we are sure that you will find DogNostics' 1O-Steps to Walking Nicely on a Loose Leash Toolkit one of the best small investments you ever make!
We hope that you love the program as much as we do!
Purchase The Book 10 Easy Steps To Walking Nicely On A Loose Leash
There are Three Options
- Purchase the full program here and receive the eBook
- Purchase the Print 8.5 x 11 Workbook via Amazon. Click here
- Purchase the 8.5 x 11 Workbook at a wholesale rate and provide a copy to your clients when they sign up for your new program. Click here to order wholesale volume (minimum 10 copies)
Perfecting Loose Leash Walking Skills!
A DOGNOSTICS’ PET DOG SOLUTIONS RESOURCE FOR PET PROFESSIONALS!
In this indispensable skills-based program, we provide a DogNostics’ Pet Dog Solution that combines the art, craft, and science, of teaching a dog to walk nicely on a loose leash.
- Understand the many reasons that dogs pull when on a leash.
- Learn how to play the Marker Game.
- Learn how to train Stand on Leash.
- Learn how to train the Front position
- Learn how to train the Close position.
- Master the ten steps to walking nicely on a loose leash via video demonstrations and written instructions.
- Learn games that can be used to proof and generalize a dog's loose leash walking skills!
- Access a full 6-class curriculum, and a 56-page client e-workbook!
- Incorporate your newfound knowledge, and the material presented, into your business providing an essential service and increasing your business revenue!
What pet dog guardians should achieve if you systematically work through this program:
- Their dog will learn how to walk nicely on a loose leash without pulling them.
- They will learn how to respond should their dog pull or lunge forwards.
- They will learn how to walk their dog without tightening the leash. Yes, humans pull too!
- They will have the tools and the knowledge to continue to practice their skills and generalize them to different environments.
- They will improve the relationship that they share with their dog.
- They will communicate more clearly with their dog.
- Their dog’s focus on them will increase.
- Their focus on their dog will also increase!
- They will both enjoy spending time together.
- They will look forward to their walks together!
Your Program Content Includes:
Your 10 Key Knowledge Pieces
- KNOWLEDGE 1 – Why Do Dogs Pull?
- KNOWLEDGE 2 – Behavior & Consequence.
- KNOWLEDGE 3 – The Mechanics of Treat Delivery.
- KNOWLEDGE 4 – Train-Test-Train.
- KNOWLEDGE 5 – What You Should Pay Attention to!
- KNOWLEDGE 6 – Empower Your Dog!
- KNOWLEDGE 7 – Self-Reinforcing Behaviors.
- KNOWLEDGE 8 – Alternative Reinforcers.
- KNOWLEDGE 9 – Distractions: The Environment Throws a Curve Ball!
- KNOWLEDGE 10 – My Dog is Pulling. What Should I Do?
4 Prerequisite Training Games. 4 x individual Pdf handouts for you to download and share with your clients.
- THE MARKER GAME - How to condition the verbal marker, "Yes"!
- STAND ON LEASH - Take the tension out of the leash!
- FRONT - Dog opposite and facing the guardian.
- CLOSE - Dog to the left side of the guardian.
Your 10-Step Training Plan Videos. Ten individual short video files to use however you need in support of your training and business growth!
- STEP 1 – Follow Me For One Step!
- STEP 2 – Follow Me For Five Steps!
- STEP 3 – Step Back & Then Turn Forward!
- STEP 4 – Step Back & Walk Forward Five Steps!
- STEP 5 – Ten Individual Steps Forward!
- STEP 6 – Walk Together For Ten Steps!
- STEP 7 – Walk Together For Twenty Steps!
- STEP 8 – Let's Change Direction: "This Way!"
- STEP 9 – How to Make a U-Turn!
- STEP 10 – Let's Stop Together!
Two Fun Proofing Games. Step-by-Step written instructions are included in the Client E-Workbook!
- The Wobbles
- The Chatterbox
56-Page Client E-Workbook. For you to download and share with your clients - This is the perfect gift for your clients at the end of their 10 Steps to Walking Nicely on a Loose Leash program!
Full Six-Class Curriculum!
Trainer's 6-Class Quick Reference Plan
Class Graduation Certification. 1 x Editable Pdf Client Certificate.
We have also included some wonderful marketing resources for you!
- 2 Social Media Graphics
- 1 x Editable Class Flyer. You can insert the date, time, & location of your class, and where to register e.g., your website, email address, or phone number.
This program won’t just benefit pet dog guardians as their pets begin to happily walk nicely on a loose leash, it will also benefit your business if you are a pet professional.
- Use the program for group or private classes!
- Incorporate the training steps and games into your regular pet dog manners’ classes!
- Offer a specialty Loose Leash Walking Class –The material is the perfect length for a six-week prepaid package!
- Simply incorporate into your pet care business!
How you deliver the service will depend on you and your business model but DogNostics’ 10 Steps to Walking Nicely on a Loose Leash should help generate additional business income and lead to very satisfied clients, both human and canine!
Please see the full curriculum below for more information!
StartOverview - The 10 Knowledge Pieces
StartKNOWLEDGE 1: WHY DO DOGS PULL?
StartKNOWLEDGE 2: BEHAVIOR AND CONSEQUENCE
StartKNOWLEDGE 3: THE MECHANICS OF TREAT DELIVERY
StartKNOWLEDGE 4: TRAIN-TEST-TRAIN!
StartKNOWLEDGE 5: WHAT YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO
StartKNOWLEDGE 6: EMPOWER YOUR DOG!
StartKNOWLEDGE 7: SELF-REINFORCING BEHAVIORS
StartKNOWLEDGE 8: ALTERNATIVE REINFORCERS
StartKNOWLEDGE 9: DISTRACTIONS – THE ENVIRONMENT THROWS A CURVE BALL!
StartKNOWLEDGE 10: MY DOG IS PULLING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Louise Stapleton-Frappell - B.A. Hons. PCBC-A. PCT-A. CAP3. CTDI. CWRI. DN-FSG2. DN-CPCT2. FFCP.
Professional Canine Behavior Consultant and Trainer – Accredited by the Pet Professional Accreditation Board
Co-Partner and Faculty Member of DogNostics Career Center and Board Member of The Pet Professional Guild.
Louise’s experience, her background as a teacher and her impressive pet industry credentials means she is uniquely qualified to share her skills and knowledge with both the public and pet industry professionals. The creator of the DogNostics’ Dog Trainer Certification Program, Louise has presented at conferences internationally and has gained a reputation for expertly teaching and training humans and canines at her own establishment, The DogSmith of Estepona, in Southern Spain. Louise has published numerous articles on dog training and dog behavior and is also the published co-author of the following titles, A Lexicon of Practical Terms for Pet Trainers and Behavior Consultants and Pet Training and Behavior Consulting: A Model for Raising the Bar to Protect Professionals, Pets and Their People.